Hyssop, 1,8 cineole Essential Oil (Hyssopus officinalis subsp. aristatus)
Hyssop, 1,8 cineole may also be referred to as Hyssop Officinalis Ct 1,8 Cineole. It is typically processed using steam or hydro distillation as a method for extracting oil from the flowering plant/herb.
- Aroma Description:
- Common Name(s): Hyssop Officinalis Ct 1,8 Cineole
- Botanical Family: Lamiaceae
- Botanical Genus: Hyssopus
- Chemical Family: Oxides
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Indigenous Country: France
- Cultivation: Distiller is Certified Organic
- Processing Methods: Steam or Hydro Distillation
- Part Typically Used: Flowering plant/herb
- Shelf Life: 4-5 years
- Ethically and sustainably sourced
Hyssop, 1,8 cineole Blends:
Energetic, Spiritual, and Emotional Qualities
Energetics and Chakras Qualites of Hyssop, 1,8 cineole:
3rd Chakra - Personal Power 4th Chakra - Unconditional Love 5th Chakra - Speaking Truth 7th Chakra - Higher Information Clarity Energizing Protective Purifying Uplifting
Hyssop, 1,8 cineole Articles or Publications:
- PubMed: Presence of monoterpene synthase in four Labiatae species and Solid-Phase Microextraction- Gas chromatography-Mass Spectroscopy analysis of their aroma profiles.
- PubMed: Phytochemical analysis and antioxidant activity of Hyssopus officinalis L. from Iran.
- PubMed: An attempt of postharvest orange fruit rot control using essential oils from Mediterranean plants.
- PubMed: Muscle relaxing activity of Hyssopus officinalis essential oil on isolated intestinal preparations.
- PubMed: [Investigation of variation of the production of biological and chemical compounds of Hyssopus officinalis L].
- PubMed: Influence of essential oil of Hyssopus officinalis on the chemical composition of the walls of Aspergillus fumigatus (Fresenius).
- PubMed: Effect of essential oil of Hyssopus officinalis on the lipid composition of Aspergillus fumigatus.