Agarwood Subintegra Essential Oil - OUD (Aquilaria subintegra)
Agarwood Subintegra may also be referred to as Agarwood, Aloeswood, Eaglewood or Gharuwood. It is typically processed using steam distilled as a method for extracting oil from the oleo soaked resin / wood.
- Aroma Description: Deep, woody, earthy, musky-warm/animalic-like aroma with hints of deep cherry cola and vanilla.
- Common Name(s): Agarwood, Aloeswood, Eaglewood or Gharuwood
- Botanical Family: Thymelaeaceae
- Botanical Genus: Aquilaria
- Indigenous Country: Thailand
- Cultivation: Wildcrafted
- Processing Methods: Steam distilled
- Part Typically Used: Oleo soaked Resin / Wood
- Shelf Life: Gets better with age and will last indefinitely.
Benefits & Uses
May be benefitial for addressing the following ailments:
Therapeutic Benefits of Agarwood Subintegra:
Anti-cancer Anti-microbial Anti-spasmodic Calming Carminative Digestive tonic Tonic
General Uses for Agarwood Subintegra:
Aromatherapy, Meditation / Natural Perfumery Base Note, Excellent Fixative.